คลิกๆๆ รูปสวยๆน่ารักๆไว้ส่งต่อเพียบ...
Week 4 in class

CAUSE
1. If+V1,will/may/can +v1
Present, real/possible
- If I don't understand translation2 course thorughtly,, I may fail it.
- If she comes, I will go there.
- If you study hard, you will pass an exam.
- If it does't rain this afternoon, I will go to the Ocean.
•If you heat water, it boils.
•If you get here before seven, we can catch the early train.
•I can’t drink alcohol if I have to drive.

2. If+v2,would/could/might+v1
present/unreal/impossible
- Nobody told me that you were in hospital. If I had know,I would have visited you.
•If I have enough money, I will go to Japan.
•If he is late, we will have to the meeting without him.
•I won’t go outside if the weather is cold.
•If I have time, I will help you.
•If you eat too much, you will get fat

3. If had + v3, would,should, could, might+v3
past, unreal/impossible
• If I knew her name, I would tell you.
• She would be safer if she had a car.
• It would be nice if you helped me do the housework.
• If I were you, I would call her.
• If I were you, I would not say that

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น